UEW free scholarship for 2021/2022| Vice Chancellors fund 2021/2022
Dear University of Education students, I bring to you a scholarship from your vice chancellor of which all of you can apply for it only if you meet the requirement. This scholarship is for brilliant but needy student on campus. Though, if you wish to apply you can go ahead with it.
Mode of Submission
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Dean of Faculty or Principal, CODeL latest by Friday, 22nd October, 2021.
Students on Distance Education programme should submit completed application forms to the Principal of CODeL through their Study Centre Coordinators.
In other for you to apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following requirement below
To be eligible to receive the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund (VCSF) award, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Ghanaian as defined by the Constitution of Ghana.
2.Be an undergraduate student of UEW.
- Be enrolled on a non-Full fee-paying programme at the University.
- Must have strong academic ability and have a financial need. That is, the applicant must produce evidence, with ocumentation, that he/she has a strong academic potential but is financially handicapped to pursue higher education in UEW.
- Submit a completed Application Form for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship Fund award before the announced deadline for the submission of the Form.
- The applicant must not be on a similar scholarship.
Please kindly note that this scholarship will end on the 22nd of October, 2021.
If you want to apply for this scholarship, kindly click on the link below and print it in the form of hard copy. After, make sure you fill it with a legit details then submit.